[CPDP2021] The registration for CPDP2021 is now open! You can register and find more practical information here. The early bird rates will last till 10 December 2020.
An updated preliminary programme for CPDP2021 has been posted on the CPDP website, A more detailed version will be released in December. Currently, the CPDP team envisages a hybrid formula for the CPDP2021, which will take place on January 27-29, 2020. The CPDP team is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation, expecting to give a final decision on the setup by the beginning of December.
Reasons why you should attend CPDP2021
- A leading international multi-stakeholder conference on privacy and data protection in Europe and around the world
- Be at the heart of the privacy and data protection debate in Brussels or attend the conference online
- 3 days, 85 panels, workshops and special sessions with more than 400 international speakers from academia, public and private sectors and civil society
- 1000+ attendees from 60 countries all around the world
- Valuable networking opportunities with leaders in the field
- See promising PhD students and experienced researchers presenting their work
Would you like more information and to stay up to date? Do you have any questions or would you like to get involved as a partner or a sponsor? Please visit the CPDP website or send an email to: email@example.com.
You can follow the CPDP's activities on Facebook and Twitter.
For videos from past conferences, you can visit the CPDP YouTube Channel.