EDUCATION & LSTS
LSTS members engage in a variety of educational activities.
As a Research Group, LSTS supports the Data Law option of the LLM in International and European Law VUB's Institute for European Studies (IES). Within this option LSTS members teach the following courses:
- International and European Data Protection Law;
- Data Policies in the European Union; and
- Case Study on Global Privacy and Data Protection.
LSTS members in collaboration with the Brussels Privacy Hub (BPH) organise
- the Legal Technologist Programme for specialist lawyers of Deloitte Amsterdam and
- the annual Data Protection Law Summer School.