Maps (mobility, detection)
^^Back to menu.
- Argente, David, Chang-Tai Hsieh and Munseob Lee, ‘The Cost of Privacy: Welfare Effects of the Disclosure of Covid-19 Cases’, Social Science Research Network (2020): click here.
- Coronamap, South Korean website that allows people to detect where infected persons are situated, enabling them to avoid the relevant neighbourhood.
- Question for written answer to the Commission (Rule 138) by Alexandra Geese (Verts/ALE), 'Data collection via social networks and mobile operators to combat COVID-19' (23 April 2020): click here.
- Shahbaz, Adrian and Allie Funk, 'False Panacea: Abusive Surveillance in the Name of Public Health', Freedom House (25 September 2020): click here.
- Ventrella, Emanuele, 'Privacy in emergency circumstances: data protection and the COVID-19 pandemic', ERA (28 September 2020): click here.
^^ Back to top of the section; back to menu.