LSTS welcomes visiting scholars on a running basis. For more information, contact us per email. Please note that new applications for the current academic year cannot be considered.
Marie Sklodowska Curie - Individual Fellowship' grants
LSTS is open to support applications of excellent researchers wishing to apply for 'Marie Sklodowska Curie - Individual Fellowship' grants, notably for the topics listed below. Please visit this page for more details on the procedure.
- European and international data law: Empirical perspectives
- The Ethification of Privacy and Data Protection - At the interface of ethics, law and ICT innovation governance
- The normative affordances of literacy, ‘digitalcy’ and computational mediation - on the cusp of philosophy of technology and philosophy of law
- From the end of lawyers to the end(s) of law - on the cusp of legal theory and computational theory
- The new makings of law - on the cusp of legal practice and legal theory